The AC 1 (Confirmed Made In the USA) comes prebuilt, ready to go right out of the box as a slick plate carrier, complete with front and rear plate bags, padded shoulder straps, two buckles for attaching a mag carrier, and an elastic cummerbund with small, medium, and large pouches.
To carry additional gear magazines, you’ll need to buy additional Placards and Mag-Pouches and attach it to either the buckles or Hook and Loop on the front plate bag. The AC 1 is compatible with most of the popular mag carriers on the market.
Mobility, versatile, and purpose-built. The AC 1 carrier offers breathability with inner durastretch panels in both the front and back panels along with a loop strips to give you the option to add options down the road. Durastretch is also used on the shoulder straps to route cables/Hydration and have a softer feel on the shoulders. The carrier also includes a cummerbund that can hold 6 total magazines, 3 on each side. The AC 1 is built to be pushed and has reinforcement seams all throughout the carrier to insure its durability. Dress the carrier up using QASM or G-hook placard sets or keep it concealable as is. The AC 1 carrier is modular, adaptable, and designed for all-day comfort in even the most demanding environments.
Takes up to a 10" x 1" x 12" plate.
- 500D nylon material, waterproof and durable.
- Lightweight and minimal armor vest designed for maximum mobility, weight savings and packability.
- Offers a variety of configuration options to suit an operator's needs in terms of protection, modularity, and comfort.
- Low-profile cummerbund attachment that provides maximum adjustability and allows for chest expansion as needed (Holds 6 Mags).
- Hidden vertical webbing loops on front carrier supports detachable chest rigs.
- Fit Armor Plate Size: M Size: 9.5" x 12.5"